WeatherTerre Haute, IN (47807)

  • 36-hour Overview

    Current Conditions Today Tonight Tomorrow
    Clear Scattered Thunderstorms Partly Cloudy PM Thunderstorms
    73°Feels Like: 73° 86° 61° 85°
    Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0.00" Chance of Precip: 40% Chance of Precip: 20% Chance of Precip: 40%
    Wind: 0 mph Wind: E mph Wind: NNE 5 mph Wind: NNE mph

    TITAN Storm Tracking Radar Map

  • Hourly Forecast

    TodayAug 1

    Time Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind
    11 am 80° Sunny 10% 62% E 1 mph
    12 pm 82° Sunny 0% 54% SE 1 mph
    1 pm 84° Sunny 0% 50% SSE 1 mph
    2 pm 85° Partly Cloudy 10% 48% N 2 mph
    3 pm 85° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 48% NE 1 mph
    4 pm 84° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 48% E 2 mph
    5 pm 83° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 50% E 3 mph
    6 pm 83° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 49% E 3 mph
    7 pm 83° Sct Thunderstorms 50% 54% NNE 5 mph
    8 pm 81° Partly Cloudy 20% 58% N 4 mph
    9 pm 76° Partly Cloudy 20% 62% NNE 3 mph
    10 pm 72° Partly Cloudy 20% 70% NNE 3 mph
    11 pm 69° Partly Cloudy 20% 77% NNE 3 mph
    12 am 66° Partly Cloudy 20% 81% NE 3 mph
    1 am 66° Partly Cloudy 20% 85% NE 3 mph
    2 am 65° Partly Cloudy 0% 87% NE 3 mph
    3 am 64° Partly Cloudy 10% 89% NE 3 mph
    4 am 63° Partly Cloudy 10% 90% NNE 3 mph
    5 am 62° Partly Cloudy 10% 91% NNE 3 mph
    6 am 62° Mostly Clear 0% 93% NNE 3 mph
    7 am 61° Mostly Sunny 0% 93% NNE 3 mph
    8 am 63° Sunny 0% 92% NNE 3 mph
    9 am 69° Sunny 0% 82% NNE 3 mph
  • 7-Day Forecast

    Day Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind Details
    Saturday Aug 2 85° / 61° Showers and thunderstorms late 40% 66% NNE 6 mph More details
    Sunday Aug 3 86° / 63° Sunny 0% 65% NNE 5 mph More details
    Monday Aug 4 88° / 63° Mainly sunny 10% 61% S 4 mph More details
    Tuesday Aug 5 88° / 66° Mix of sun and clouds 10% 63% SSW 5 mph More details
    Wednesday Aug 6 87° / 65° Times of sun and clouds 20% 69% NNW 6 mph More details
    Thursday Aug 7 85° / 66° Scattered thunderstorms possible 50% 73% S 9 mph More details
    Friday Aug 8 85° / 65° Thunderstorms 80% 80% SSW 9 mph More details
  • National Maps

    Temperatures

    Temperature Map

    Pressure Systems

    Pressure Systems Map

    UV Report

    UV Report