Roughly 85 Hoosiers are diagnosed with new cases of cancer every day...
Breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death and, excluding skin cancers, the most frequently diagnosed cancer among U.S. women – affecting one in eight women.
An estimated 4,400 Hoosiers were diagnosed, and 889 lives were lost as a result of breast cancer, during 2011.
Breast cancer is rare among men; however, because men are prone to ignoring warning signs, they are often diagnosed at later stages and have poorer prognoses.
Breast Cancer Awareness Videos
Think Pink for the Cause Events:
- National Cancer Survivors Day
- June 1st
- PCH/FMC Sponsors Cancer Survivors Party.
- June 2nd, 1-3pm @ PCH/FMC
- Live from the P.I.N.K. Carpet Fashion Show
- June 12th, 6:00pm @ Indiana Theater
- Annual Golf Outing to benefit P.I.N.K. of Terre Haute
- June 20th, 11am Lunch - 1pm Tee-off @ Idle Creek
- Annual P.I.N.K. Party to benefit P.I.N.K. of Terre Haute
- June 21st, 7 -11pm @ Bogey's Family Fun Center
#ThinkPink for Breast Cancer Awareness on Instagram