A man is in critical condition after he catches fire.
It happened in the three hundred block of South Rising Road in Champaign Saturday.
Witnesses report that a man was burning some wood when he added some gas and the fire spread to the gas can causing it to exploded.
That explosion caused the gas to spray the man's clothes causing him to catch fire and suffer significant burns over most of his body.
That individual who has not been identified was flown to Springfield memorial Hospital and was last listed in critical condition.