YouTube recently compiled a playlist of the most-viewed music videos on the site so far in 2014. Take a guess as to which clip is number one.
Are you ready for, ready for the answer? It’s the Katy Perry hit “Dark Horse.” Since it was posted in February, it has racked up more than 493 million views.
Shakira occupies the next two spots on the list. Her collaboration with Rihanna , “Can’t Remember to Forget You,” has 358 million views to date, while her World Cup song, “La La La (Brazil 2014),” has 262 million.
Here are the rest of the top 10 videos on the playlist:
4. Pitbull and Jennifer Lopez, "We Are One (Ole Ola) (Olodum Mix)"
5. Enrique Iglesias ft. Descemer Bueno and Gente De Zona, "Bailando (Español)”
6. The Chainsmokers, "#SELFIE"
7. Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX, "Fancy"
8. Frozen , "Let It Go Sing-Along"
9. Jason Derulo ft. Snoop Dogg, "Wiggle "
10. Enrique Iglesias ft. Marco Antonio Solís, "El Perdedor"
Follow @ABCNewsRadio Copyright 2014 ABC News Radio