It’s not just people that can die by getting the wrong prescription at the drug store.
An Ohio bulldog is dead after being given the wrong prescription from a North Canton Walgreens Pharmacy.
The dog, named Sky, was taking medication to control its seizures.
The dog’s seizures worsened and after four days the dog died at an emergency veterinary clinic.
Walgreens has admitted to making the mistake and apologized and is covering all veterinary bills.
Walgreens is investigating to see what went wrong in their store.