On Air Now

Current Show

Tommy Fox   7:00 PM - 12:00 AM

Spend your late nights with Tommy!

Show Info »

Upcoming Shows

Program Schedule »

Listen

Listen Live Now » 100.7 FM Terre Haute, IN

Weather

Current Conditions(Terre Haute,IN 47807)

More Weather »
41° Feels Like: 37°
Wind: SSW 6 mph Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0”
Current Radar for Zip

Tonight

Mostly Clear 36°

Tomorrow

Partly Cloudy 66°

Fri Night

Mostly Cloudy 47°

Alerts

Edgar County Board Approves Bridge Replacement

Road Construction
Road Construction

The Edgar County Board has approved a Mattoon company to replace a Kansas Township Bridge.

The Illinois Department of Transportation will pick up nearly 80% of the total coast with the county left with the remaining 20% of the $200,000 cost.

Comments