New details on a fatal fire in Linton over the weekend.
Firefighters were called to a trailer fire Saturday night around 8:30.
62 year old Fred Saunders Jr and his dog were killed in the fire.
The cause of death was smoke inhalation.
Preliminary investigation results show that the fire is believed to have started by a cigarette in a couch in the living room.
Foul play is not suspected.
A Saturday night fire in Linton leaves one man and his pet dog dead.
Firefighters were called to the trailer fire around 8:30.
The fire is believed to have started in the living room or kitchen. The State Fire Marshal is investigating.
Other details have not bee released.