With blizzard conditions in the area , emergency management officials are reminding you to exercise caution and play it safe.
Don’t forget to Stay inside if you can and only make trips that are necessary.
Use proper safeguards when using fireplaces, space heaters, etc., to prevent accidental fires.
If you lose your heat due to a power outage, close off unneeded rooms, stuff towels under doors and cover windows.
If you use a kerosene heater, remember that they give off toxic fumes so make sure that you have proper ventilation.
Refuel kerosene heaters outside and keep them at least three feet from flammable objects.