The part of applying for a job that we all get nervous about: the interview process. I haven't had an interview in years so my next one will probably have me dripping sweat in the waiting room.
Career Builder surveyed 6,000 people around the country and asked them the DUMBEST thing they had seen during an interview. Here are the Top 5:
5. A woman emptied the interviewer's ENTIRE candy dish into her purse
4. A person paused in the middle of an interview to call their CURRENT boss and fake being sick. (Hey, at least they called in).
3. One person quit their job at a bank because they we're always tempted to steal! (In all fairness, this seems reasonable. I couldn't work at a bank).
2. One person hugged the PRESIDENT of the company. Invade personal bubbles much?
1. Best one yet. One person reached under the table to touch ther interviewer's knee. (PS: DON'T solicit services under the table ya creep).
I hope these are helpful. Well, you're probably not THAT weird to do any of these, right?