« Kristen's Corner
Life Lessons From Bob Ross
I stole this from Buzzfeed...it's too good not to share! I LOVE Bob Ross! I have never painted along with him but I love watching him paint his "happy little clouds". Here are 20 life lessons that Bob has taught us!
1. Set lofty goals.
2. Bad gives rise to good, just as good feeds into bad. They are interrelated and essential.
3. Beauty is everywhere.
4. You can achieve anything you set out to do.
5. The world is what you make of it.
6. If you believe in what you're doing, everything will work out.
7. We learn from everything we do. There are no mistakes.
8. Surround yourself with things that make you happy.
9. Let nature make you happy.
10. Make a lasting impact on the world.
11. You can do it.
12. Everyone should strive to be more like trees.
13. Every day is a good day when you do what you love.
14. Put yourself out there. (Even to trees.)
15. Everyone should strive to be more like clouds too.
16. Everybody likes mountains.
17. Don't stop doing what makes you happy.
18. And most importantly... put some leaves on that little rascal.
19. Anything. As long as you believe.
20. Make the most of what you have.