According to a new survey by Hotwire.com, most of us haven't been to some of the country's most famous landmarks. Here five that MOST Americans have never seen:
1. 78% of us have never been to the Space Needle in Seattle.
2. 73% of Americans have never visited Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming.
3. 70% have never seen the Gateway Arch in St. Louis.
4. 69% of us have never seen the Hollywood Sign.
5. And 57% have never been to the White House.
The only landmark on the list that more than HALF of Americans have visited was the Las Vegas Strip. Only 45% of us haven't been there.