It seems like EVERY time I turn on the tv or look on the internet (which is often) that there's a new headline about crazy Amanda Bynes. She lit a driveway on fire Monday and somehow managed to soak her dog in gasoline. Trying to save the dog from smelling like gas, Bynes went to a nearby liquor store to try and wash the dog. This is video from the surveillance camera of what happened during that time:
I hope her parents get control of her soon because this behavior is insane. Not like, "oh, that's insane you're so funny" but Amanda Bynes might really be insane. Hopefully she finally realizes she needs help before it's too late because it's really sad.