I read these tips on postgame.com on how you can burn more calories.
1. Drink more green tea, it's full of antioxidants.
2. Burn away the calories by adding a few hot peppers to your diet.
3. Make your body work harder by feeding it lots of protein at each meal.
4. Add some healthy carbs to your diet to make sure your thyroid gland is working effectively.
5. Get up and move - try to walk around at least once every 30 minutes.
6. Every so often drop and do 20 pushups - a quick burst of energy will help.
7. Start playing sports - stop and go sports like soccer are best.
8. Be sure you're getting enough sleep.
9. Try reading instead of watching TV at night.
10. Take breaks in between diets.