If you couldn't tell by now, I always like to do things with exerting the smallest amount of energy possible. Here are 9 cool HACKS that you can use for decorating your pumpkins this year that will make you stand out!
1. Cut the Top for easier scraping
2. Use dry erase markers instead of a sharpie
3. Use a cookie cutter + a mallet
4. Trace a stencil with a nail or tack
5. Make holes with a power drill
6. Use glow-in-the-dark paint + masking tape
7. Preserve with a coating a floor cleaner
8. Use it as a punch bowl or drink cooler
9. Use it as a keg!